There's there's this website, http://helpnathanbuyfirefly.com/, which was created for the purpose of raising money to create more Firefly. This might seem a little out of the blue but it's actually because a statement from Nathan Fillion himself last week. He said, "If I got $300 million from the California Lottery, the first thing I would do is buy the rights to Firefly, make it on my own, and distribute it on the Internet." He was probably thinking hypothetically but now a lot of people want to make it happen, minus the lottery, and a couple other people connected with Firefly have expressed interest too. Right now the website and facebook group are working on taking pledges to see if this is actually possible.
I have my doubts about this. It seems like a bit of a pipe dream, but you never know. Maybe someday this could happen and I'll gladly support it if it does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 The Lunch Box
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger